Kennesaw State University is committed to maintaining an environment in which concerns are addressed in a fair and collegial manner. Students are encouraged to always first begin with informal resolution directly with the individual and/or office with whom the student has a grievance. When a resolution cannot be informally reached, formal written complaints can be submitted online through this website. The more information that you can provide, the better we can serve you.
When submitting a concern related to one of the areas below, please click on "Submit Your Concern" below:
- Office of Victim Services: Anonymous or confidential reporting options for incidents related to violence and assault.
- Smoke/Tobacco-Free Policy Violations: reporting incidents related to violations of the university policy and procedures.
- University Services: Housing, campus services (parking, transportation, bookstore, card services, culinary and hospitality, copy/print services, student health services, retail shopping, postal services), ADA/disability, student activities, university events, facilities, or any other related services.
- Enrollment Services: Financial Aid, Registrar, Admissions.
NOTE: When choosing your concern category, for Enrollment Services and University Services click the arrow on the right (>) to select more options. Any category with an (>) on the right offers additional selection choices. When in doubt, enter "other" and provide all of the details in the text box and we will select the appropriate choices to ensure your concern is properly routed to the correct department to respond.Submit Your Concern
Kennesaw State University is committed to maintaining a fair and respectful environment to live, work, and study. If you believe you have observed or been the subject of discrimination, please provide an account of the incident here.
When submitting a report related to one or more of the areas below, please click on the “Report Discrimination Incident” button:
Unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, color, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity or national origin, religion, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Report Incident
Other Reporting Sites
This form is not to be used for the types of concerns listed below. Please contact these offices directly on concerns within these areas:
- Academic Alert (For Faculty/Staff, sign in using NetID)
- Behavioral Response Team Red Flag Report
- Equal Opportunity and Title IX
- Student Code of Conduct (academic and general)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Academic Standing Appeals
- Grade Appeals
- Complaints Against Faculty Members
- Distance Education
- Human Resources
- KSU Consumer Complaints and Appeals